We have launched our new Richmond Nurse Portal, an exciting service built specifically for Richmond Nurses that allows you to interact with us via your phone, IPad or laptop/computer.
The new portal launched today offers you the ability to
- Add, remove and update your availability in real time so we know exactly when you are available for shifts.
- Instantly view and accept live shifts which match your availability ensuring you get the shifts you want before they get filled.
- View and accept shifts that do not match your current availability
- View your Richmond shift history
- View and update your mandatory training
- View and update your contact details (tel, email, address etc)
- Refer a friend and start earning £££ rewards
- Download important Richmond documents (timesheets, nurse handbook etc).
- In the next few weeks you will also have the facility to upload and submit your timesheets plus many more useful features.
To gain instant access to this exciting new service you then just need to go to our website and choose the log in option found at the top of our home page.
It is also a good idea to add this page to your favourites/IPhone icon.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01554 756148 if you have any concerns regarding registering or logging on to the portal or any difficulties in accessing your record.
The Richmond Nursing Team