For our clients, we’re the go-to nursing agency for supplying specialist and general nurses – and now we could be the agency of choice for you, too!
Due to increased demand for our nurses across Wales, recruitment specialist Richmond Nursing is taking on staff in every Welsh Local Health Board and in all disciplines. We offer a wide range of shifts, leading rates of pay, ongoing development and many other attractive benefits such as matched pension contributions, a free uniform and the support of our friendly, knowledgeable team. So is it time to join Richmond Nursing today?
Richmond Nursing was created 20 years ago by two nurses, so we’re certainly experts in our field! We’ve established a leading reputation in Wales and are the preferred supplier for many of our health partners within the NHS and other organisations. In March we became an approved supplier under the All Wales Agency Framework, enabling us to supply agency nurses to all health boards and hospitals in Wales and to offer shifts to staff with up to eight weeks’ advance notice, allowing our nurses to plan their home life with the flexibility it deserves.
Just some of the benefits of joining Richmond Nursing are:
- PAYE rates of up to £30 for registered nurses and up to £37 for specialist nurses
- Advance notice of shifts of up to eight weeks, as well as immediate starts
- Instant access to shifts via our online nurses’ portal
- Diversity of roles in NHS, community and private healthcare settings, working in A+E, Critical Care, Intensive Care, theatre, medical, surgical, elderly care, mental health and general nursing
- The opportunity to become a ‘Richmond Ambassador’ and have your say at our regular events
- Free DBS check
- Free mandatory online training
- Free, high quality uniform
- Matched pension contributions
- Subsidised basic life support and manual handling courses
- Smooth, managed registration – we do the work for you!
- 24/7 online support
- A Refer a Friend scheme offering £50 for each referral and £25 to the new nurse*
It’s simple to join Richmond Nursing. You must be a qualified RGN with at least 12 months’ experience in your field and have a valid NMC pin number. You’ll also need to be dedicated and have excellent people skills to meet our high standards.
Your job as a nurse is to look after others – which is why, in return, we’re here to look after you! Click on the ‘Register today’ button or call us on 01554 756148. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
* Every nurse who refers a new member of staff receives £50 once the referred nurse completes registration and works their first shift. The new nurse also receives a £25 bonus on completion of their first shift.