With over 20 years of working with Health Boards throughout Wales and England we have become one of the leading suppliers of Specialist and General Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. We are an approved supplier under the All Wales Agency Framework and English National Framework providing you access to all available agency shifts across Wales and England.
As a nurse-led business, one of our main strengths has been our understanding of both our staff and our clients’ needs alike. We are now looking for dedicated Registered Nurses (RGNs/RMNs), Healthcare Assistants, and ODPs to join our team in the following fields:
ITU, A&E, CCU, MAU, Mental Health, Theatre, General Nurses (all specialities) and Nursing/Residential Homes.
In return we offer:
- Free DBS Check For nurses and HCAs*;
- Free mandatory online training modules;
- Subsidised Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Courses;
- Matched agency contribution paid straight into your pension;
- Slick, personal, managed registration experience – we do the work for you;
- Dedicated team and individual contact provided ensuring quick, professional and personal service;
- Ongoing CPD;
- Revalidation guidance and assistance;
- Become a stakeholder in our team and take part in one of our many upcoming Richmond events – or become a recognised ‘Richmond Ambassador’;
- Ability to place you EXACTLY where you want to be – and where you should be;
- We understand EXACTLY what you do – and support you through the challenges that professional nursing can sometimes present us with;
- For over 20 years, Richmond has harnessed the ability and the knowledge to ensure that you feel part of our company – not just ‘A.N. Other’ nurse.
* DBS checks free for Nurses, HCAs costs refunded after completing first 2 shifts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified RGN/ODP with at least 12 months’ recent experience in your chosen field;
- Be a Healthcare Assistant with at least 6 months’ experience in your chosen setting;
- Have a valid NMC/HPCP pin number;
- Be committed and dedicated to the role with high standards;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To register today and join our team it only takes 2 mins. Click on the button above or call our registrations department today on 01554 756148.